Sunday, January 31, 2010

Pokemon Shiny Emerald Whats Wrong With My Gameshark Sp?and Can Some1 Give Me Shiny Code For Pokemon Emerald?

Whats wrong with my Gameshark sp?and Can some1 give me shiny code for pokemon emerald? - pokemon shiny emerald

my gameshark always says "error code when I try to use an entry code for Pokemon Emerald ... I think it is because the code that I could save someone please give me the shiny encounter code for pokemon emerald?

1 comment:

Uuber Noob said...

The last time I checked had no code shinya Gameshark.com. Paste the code and I will do my GameShark. Mabye put the code in the wrong.

I'll try, but I think the master code is wrong / to be very brief because my wine and emerald gameshark master code or [M] in me was three rows to cheat, I'll try without the master code.

This code is a code that believe saw the match (I) displaying blue code activated when the game. I do not believe that use of the safe code. I would not trust this site. I was before. Otherwise, I can only say that they help a working code to Shini DO have.

Post a Comment