Anyone else own a Wintec western all rounder? - has anyone tried the wintec western saddle
I just bought one, and today was not even on the market for a synthetic form, in fact, I have to admit a small apartment for humiliating them () but could not find the right size for my TB with high withers and for my 16 "seat, but he closed with a 17-seat" anyway (more than smaller ones), I took him home and fits my horse! I tried all the chairs we had thought in our barn, and my friend, it would fit no luck, but with a reinsman built these cushions and semi QH bars, which clarified the cross! Pple wonder what others think of the saddle. I found it very convenient! This is a sweet round, you can get chocolate in QH course though. It is what I absolutely have to barrel racing horse, as they compete for the way I prefer English, there goes my horse, so we look like idiots to enjoy the West is too fast!. LOL ex racehorses for you! Would be very English! You can even Wintec also for that!
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Has Anyone Tried The Wintec Western Saddle Anyone Else Own A Wintec Western All Rounder?
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(21)
-
▼
February
(19)
- Myspace Widgets Relationship Counters MYSPACE WIDG...
- Bmi Calculator For Women Including Bra Size My BMI...
- Best Point And Shoot Video For Iphoto I Need To Fi...
- How Long For Gastritis To Go Away How Long Does It...
- Wild Party Megavideo Call The Cops On There Wild ...
- 360 Wireless Dongle Gamestop XBOX 360 Wireless Plu...
- Fsx Demo Key Hooking Up 2 Monitors For Fsx Demo?...?
- Sasusaku Jealous Anyone Know Any Good AU SasuSaku ...
- Milena Velba Flashing Motorcycles Has Anybody Here...
- What Does A Dough Enchancer Do Does Yeast Dough La...
- Videos Gay Follando Where Do I Find Gay Black Vide...
- Wildpackets Airopeek Nx Wireless Pcmcia Card That ...
- How Many Women Get Wax Why Do So Many Women Shave ...
- How To Go Into Account When Locked When I Try To S...
- Charity Hodges Hot How Hot Is Charity Hodges?
- How To Get Shinies In Pokemon Leaf Green How Can I...
- Has Anyone Tried The Wintec Western Saddle Anyone ...
- Sorority Anniversary Invitation Going To A Gala Fr...
- Gauge Adult Film Who Is Your Favorite Adult Film S...
-
▼
February
(19)


1 comment:
I have a Wintec Wintec English and Western. They are good saddles all day, because you can clean with a damp cloth. They enjoy very good and it's important for me because I'm very hard on the chair. I love my Wintec showed more than my leather stools each $ 1,500. You can not beat the price and the convenience of a Wintec!
Post a Comment