How can I tell if my Pokémon Leaf Green is hacked? - how to get shinies in pokemon leaf green
For Christmas I 5 of the third generation pokemon games and played the green leaf. What makes me believe that is pirated, that I have 2 Pokemon Shiny, shiny Haunter I streaks and missed a shiny Dratini in the Safari Zone found. With only 75 hours playing time and chances of a shiny, that about 1 in 8200, I believe, that may have hacked my game, I bought it used and who is sent from Hong Kong (sounds good shade?). No other major problems with the game seems the statistics of my pokemon everything was normal, so I do not mind the extra Shini, I wonder if there is no way to know, whether it was hacked.
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Saturday, February 6, 2010
How To Get Shinies In Pokemon Leaf Green How Can I Tell If My Pokémon Leaf Green Is Hacked?
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(21)
-
▼
February
(19)
- Myspace Widgets Relationship Counters MYSPACE WIDG...
- Bmi Calculator For Women Including Bra Size My BMI...
- Best Point And Shoot Video For Iphoto I Need To Fi...
- How Long For Gastritis To Go Away How Long Does It...
- Wild Party Megavideo Call The Cops On There Wild ...
- 360 Wireless Dongle Gamestop XBOX 360 Wireless Plu...
- Fsx Demo Key Hooking Up 2 Monitors For Fsx Demo?...?
- Sasusaku Jealous Anyone Know Any Good AU SasuSaku ...
- Milena Velba Flashing Motorcycles Has Anybody Here...
- What Does A Dough Enchancer Do Does Yeast Dough La...
- Videos Gay Follando Where Do I Find Gay Black Vide...
- Wildpackets Airopeek Nx Wireless Pcmcia Card That ...
- How Many Women Get Wax Why Do So Many Women Shave ...
- How To Go Into Account When Locked When I Try To S...
- Charity Hodges Hot How Hot Is Charity Hodges?
- How To Get Shinies In Pokemon Leaf Green How Can I...
- Has Anyone Tried The Wintec Western Saddle Anyone ...
- Sorority Anniversary Invitation Going To A Gala Fr...
- Gauge Adult Film Who Is Your Favorite Adult Film S...
-
▼
February
(19)


7 comments:
This is not hacked at all, really lucky.
The game offers you a different
Some call it luck, some call May strange .... But it really does not matter how long the game runs very well
All I know is my Magic Dragon Sheet Flowerpower spits dancing Christmas Cards ***
No, you just luck. If there hacked pokemon all shiny.
Try, try to never give up!
Try, try to never give up!
Post a Comment